Seriously, I love frozen spinach for protein shakes and smoothies! So creamy and rich you could almost put this in a piping bag! This is so good, you won’t believe me until you try it. With bagged spinach being only 3g of carbs per cup, you won’t believe how far it goes! Plus with all the health benefits, well, go try it!
- 1/2 cup unsweetend vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (I recommend Dymatize Iso-100)
- 1 bag of frozen, chopped spinach
- Any other add-ins you want (berries for instance)
How to do it
Add the protein powder and the milk and blend together, you could use a blender but I recommend you get yourself a nice stick/immersion blender – it really makes smoothies a snap. Slowly add the frozen spinach a bit at a time while blending until it fluffs up to a full, delicious 2 cup blitz. It’s filling enough to be a full meal!
- Fudge Brownie protein mix topped with pumpkin pie spice (shown in picture)
- Birthday Cake protein with berries (blended in, or mixed in whole)
What do you think? Have you used spinach to make your smoothies? What other combos do you enjoy? I’d love to add your ideas to the list here if you tell me about them!