Angela Yeo is a member of various gyms in the area. Different gyms fit different needs, moods, vibes, etc. She recently gained a sponsor with the Xtreme Training Center in Perrysburg, a gym she’s been a member of for some time. This gym really has got it all, and if you aren’t familiar with it, you should head over and check it out!
A sample of their offerings from their website includes:
- Certified personal trainers and coaches
- Individual restrooms and shower facilities
- Cardio equipment
- Pull-up bars, rings, rowing machines and more!
- Hammer Strength and other selectorized machines
- Group classes included in membership*
- Open floor space and racks for Powerlifting
- Large sports turf, sleds, ropes, kettlebells, jump boxes, tires and more!
- Olympic lifting platforms
- Basketball hoop
- Kickboxing bags
- *F4A Premium Classes and sports training groups additional cost
The space is BIG! They have all your weight lifting needs covered, of course. But what Angela loves about this space is all of the options for conditioning; whether that’s the equipment, the open turf, the sleds, etc.
The gym is located at 26495 Southpoint Rd. in Perrysburg, right near Levis Commons. It really is an amazing location to have in town. Check them out on their website – or just head right over and see what they can offer you!